Workshop led by Trainer Christoph Fink and Trainer Candidate Jura Glo
In this Radical Honesty workshop, we will focus on creating Deeply Nourishing & Life Changing Relationships by telling the Truth.
We are about to face the fact that we often lie to ourselves and other people. We pretend, manipulate, and withhold how we actually feel and what we actually think. This creates stress, dis-ease and more of the same of what we're trying to prevent by telling the lie in the first place.
Would you like to free yourself from the jail of your mind and learn new, honest and compassionate, ways of being and relating? Would you like to learn how to tell complete truth and support others in doing so? Would you like more deep connections and intimacy in your relationships? Would you like to live in an honest community?
If yes, then Radical Honesty workshop is designed for you!
Register Online using the button below, or contact workshops(at)juraglo.com
EARLY BIRD Tickets for 310 EUR! + transfer fee* until October 10th,
thereafter REGULAR PRICE is 350 EUR + transfer fee*
- Introduction Workshop (Friday 19-21:30h)
- 2-day Workshop (Saturday 10-19h & Sunday 10-18h)
- Support & Check-In Call with the 2 Trainers (2 weeks after the workshop)
- Lifelong Access to Email Support Group
*For lower transfer fee options, please email Jura: workshops(at)juraglo.com
**Discount is available for low-income folks. Please contact Jura or Christoph (info below).
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- learn to be completely honest & support others in telling the truth
- free yourself in your intimate relationships
- overcome fear, shame & guilt
- go beyond blame & solve conflicts creatively
- experience whole-body forgiveness
- relieve stress caused by constant worrying and thinking
- break free in arts and business
- dare to ask for what you want & receive unconditionally
- complete the past, live fully in the present & create the future you want
- we will direct your attention so you can take charge of your experience, relax into your body and speak from your heart
- we will guide you with clear direct specific language that supports you to stay grounded in your experience and relate to others honestly, with compassion and complete forgiveness
- we will encourage you to open up completely and share wholeheartedly with the support of your community
- we will conduct paired and group exercises so you can experience it all by yourself and share it with your peers at home.
You will leave the workshop with a new set of relating skills that you can apply on your own–with real people in your life–to get out of your mind, in touch with reality, and experience ongoing personal evolution.
After the workshop, you will receive continuous support from the trainers via email. Also, you will get access to the network of Radical Honesty graduates: a fantastic resource for co-hearted living amongst friends.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Christoph Fink, Radical Honesty Trainer Munich.
"For most of my life I tried to get approval by chasing success. Whether it was as a dad, in martial arts, in yoga or meditation - it was always about doing everything right. Never disappoint!
To get over my frustration in relationships I tried nonviolent communication and meditation. In order to become confident with women I sought help in hypnosis, NLP, flirt-training and I tried to display determination and manliness. Only through Radical Honesty could I get over shame and anxiety. Through practicing Radical Honesty, I finally got to experience all the adventures and relationships that I had hoped to get through discipline, strategies, tricks, and different masks.
My greatest passion is to help other humans liberate themselves from fear, guilt, and shame. I want to inspire and show how simple deep connection can be and how great a life without masks feels.”
Christoph Fink coaches individuals and couples, leads ongoing groups in Munich, and teaches workshops all over Europe. In 2017, Dr. Brad Blanton certified him as an official Radical Honesty Coach and Trainer. www.radicalhonesty.com/christoph-fink
Jura Glo, Radical Honesty Trainer Candidate Berlin/Lithuania
Jura leads Radical Honesty in Berlin practice groups since 2014, as a result spreading the philosophy and practice to her home country, Lithuania. Since 2015 she worked and learned from the master trainer Taber Shadburne, founder of R/evolutionary R/elating and Church of Soul (California, the U.S.), whose work is often defined as Compassionate Radical Honesty.
Jura has a gentle and calm way of leading workshops that support people in complete relaxation and evokes deep meditative states that bring powerful insights and transformation. She is often called a wizard of human behavior & people gatherer. Jura includes therapeutic bodywork, dance, movement and conscious touch in her work. Her workshops often end up in consensual cuddle puddles and/or massage circles.
She is a Personal & Relationship Coach, Tantra Massage Therapist certified by Somananda Tantra School, Conscious Workshops Leader and Event Organizer. She is a founder of Deep Healing Tantra Retreat and a visionary organization TransformWork - Workshops & Retreats that aims to create spaces of transformative nature for people in order to establish and export a new culture for living, working & relating.