Workshop led by Certified Trainer, Laura Turley and Trainer Candidate, Chris Dickinson.
- Would you like to free yourself from 'the jail of your mind' and learn new, honest and compassionate ways of being and relating?
- Would you like to learn how to tell complete truth and support others in doing so?
- Would you like more deep connections and intimacy in your relationships?
- Would you like to live in an honest community?
If yes, then this Radical Honesty Workshop is designed for you.
In this 2-Day Workshop, we will focus on creating deeply nourishing & life-changing relationships by telling the truth. We will face the fact that we often lie to ourselves and other people, pretend, manipulate and withhold how we actually feel and what we actually think. This creates stress, dis-ease and - in the end - only more of what we're trying to prevent by telling the lie in the first place.
The First 3 Tickets for £250.00
REGULAR PRICE £300.00
(A £100 deposit payable on registration, which is non-refundable from 1 week before workshop. Balance to be paid on first day of the workshop. Please contact Laura directly if you would like to discuss alternative payment terms)
Exeter Community Centre
17 St. Davids Hill
Exeter, South West England
- Introduction to the Workshop (Fri 6.30pm-9pm, April 26th)
- 2-day Workshop (Sat 10am-6pm & Sun 10am-6pm, April 27th-28th)
- Support & Check-In Call with the Trainer/s after the workshop
- Lifelong Access to Email Support Group
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS WORKSHOP
- how to be completely honest and support others in telling the truth
- how to free yourself in your intimate relationships
- how to overcome fear, shame and guilt
- how to go beyond blame and solve conflicts creatively
- how to experience whole-body forgiveness
- how to relieve stress caused by constant worrying and thinking
- how to dare to ask for what you want and receive unconditionally
- how to complete the past, live fully in the present and create the future you want.
HOW YOU WILL LEARN IT
- we will direct your attention so you can take charge of your experience, relax into your body and speak from your heart
- we will guide you with clear direct specific language that supports you to stay grounded in your experience and relate to others honestly, with compassion and complete forgiveness
- we will encourage you to open up completely and share wholeheartedly with the support of your community
- we will conduct paired and group exercises so you can experience it all by yourself and share it with your peers at home.
You will leave the workshop with a new set of relating skills that you can apply on your own - with real people in your life - to get out of your mind, in touch with reality, and experience ongoing personal evolution.
After the workshop, you will receive support from the trainers via email. You will also gain access to the network of Radical Honesty Graduates: a fantastic resource for co-hearted living amongst friends.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Laura Turley is a BACP certified Integrative Therapist, and became the first fully certified Radical Honesty Trainer in Great Britain in 2017.
As well as working one-on-one with clients using a combination of counselling models, she is also committed to promoting and educating others in the practice of Radical Honesty, helping clients to put themselves firmly inside their bodies in order to access their minds most effectively. She works with love, humour and creativity - often drawing on her background of creative writing, performance and music - to support and enrich the process of becoming honest and vulnerable. Her writing on the subject of Radical Honesty can be found at: https://medium.com/@lawturley
For more information and to register, contact: email@example.com