Workshop led by Marvin Schulz and Sebastian James.
In this Radical Honesty 2-Day workshop, we will focus on Creating Deeply Nourishing & Life Changing Relationships by telling the Truth.
We are about to face the fact that we often lie to ourselves and other people. We pretend, manipulate, and withhold how we actually feel and what we actually think. This creates stress, dis-ease and more of the same of what we're trying to prevent by telling the lie in the first place.
Would you like to free yourself from the jail of your mind and learn new, honest and compassionate, ways of being and relating? Would you like to learn how to tell complete truth and support others in doing so? Would you like more deep connections and intimacy in your relationships? Would you like to live in an honest community?
If yes, then Radical Honesty workshop is designed for you!
For more information and to register, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The First 3 Tickets for 310EUR!
REGULAR PRICE 370 EUR!
Centrum Šesty smysl, Široká 65/14, Prague 1
- Introduction Workshop (Friday 19-21:30h, October 19th)
- 2-day Workshop (Saturday 10-19h & Sunday 10-18h, October 20 & 21)
- Support & Check-In Call with the 2 Trainers (2 weeks after the workshop)
- Lifelong Access to Email Support Group
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP?
- learn to be completely honest & support others in telling the truth
- free yourself in your intimate relationships
- overcome fear, shame & guilt
- go beyond blame & solve conflicts creatively
- experience whole-body forgiveness
- relieve stress caused by constant worrying and thinking
- break free in arts and business
- dare to ask for what you want & receive unconditionally
- complete the past, live fully in the present & create the future you want
- we will direct your attention so you can take charge of your experience, relax into your body and speak from your heart
- we will guide you with clear direct specific language that supports you to stay grounded in your experience and relate to others honestly, with compassion and complete forgiveness
- we will encourage you to open up completely and share wholeheartedly with the support of your community
- we will conduct paired and group exercises so you can experience it all by yourself and share it with your peers at home
You will leave the workshop with a new set of relating skills that you can apply on your own–with real people in your life–to get out of your mind, in touch with reality, and experience ongoing personal evolution.
After the workshop, you will receive continuous support from the trainers via email. Also, you will get access to the network of Radical Honesty graduates: a fantastic resource for co-hearted living amongst friends.
ABOUT THE TRAINERS
Marvin Schulz, Radical Honesty Trainer
Marvin Schulz is a Life Artist, he has published a book, writes poetry and produces music. He has lived with and learned from Radical Honesty founder, Dr. Brad Blanton. He has radically changed his life from being a consultant for multimillion corporations in New York into being a free noticer and designer of his life, actively involved in Radical Honesty work as a trainer. On the side, he has worked with shamans in South America and made other mind-altering experiences.
"I think most human suffering and depression is caused by a lack of close connection to fellow human beings. Once we start opening up to the world around us–tell our story, express ourselves directly, and share our thoughts and feelings–we can create a future of our own design. I want to help you acquire the necessary tools for sharing yourself honestly with the world, get over past hurt and upset, and learn to stay in the present moment while working towards a happy future."
Check out this video to see what participants in Marvin's workshops have to say about him!
More information about Marvin on www.MarvinSchulz.com/
Sebastian James, Radical Honesty Trainer
I am a trained psychologist and licensed therapist with a Masters degree in Psychology. I completed a 5-year training in Group Psychotherapy, a 3-year training in Family Systems Therapy and I studied Radical Honesty with Brad Blanton for 5 years. In addition I was trained by Susan Campbell – author of Getting Real: Ten Truth Skills You Need to Live an Authentic Life. I am based in Prague, Czech Republic, but work all around Europe.
As a psychotherapist and trainer I specialize in interpersonal relationships, stress management,conflict resolution and personal well-being. I conduct multi-day Radical Honesty workshops, ongoing Honesty groups and Men´s groups. My private practice is also dedicated to individual therapy and couples counseling. I also work as a lecturer of communication and relaxation skills for major international companies. I speak fluently Czech and English. In 2016 I translated Radical Honesty into Czech language.