Become a Radical Honesty Trainer
The Radical Honesty Trainer's Training is for those who want to become certified Radical Honesty Trainers and make a living helping people live happier, more productive lives. It's also for people who want to apply Radical Honesty to their area of specialization .
The Purpose of the Training
The purpose of the Trainer's Training is to develop you skills (in noticing, expressing, coaching, and presentation), our clarity of intent, and our relationships with each other in order to create a breakthrough in our individual and collective abilities to teach Radical Honesty
- Enrollment: leading introductions, practice groups, and follow up groups
- Hot Seat Training: philosophy, objectives, techniques, including regression, dialogue, & dream work
- Coaching: applications, objectives, techniques, and distinguishing it from hot seat work
- Counseling skills: listening, quality of contact, voice, and presence
- Review of Workshop Presentations: Agreements, legal release form, Anatomy of the mind, Living from preference, Sufi levels of consciousness, Appreciation and resentments, Gestalt Prayer and more
- Review of Workshop Exercises: I Notice & I Imagine, Meditation, Shoulds, Life Stories, Sometimes I pretend, and more
What We Do
We train people about how to live a Radically Honest life to help them overcome the poisoning of their culture -- parents and teachers who taught them to lie "for their own good." And we are helping in gearing up for raising the next generation of children to live lives of freedom, intimacy, power, and joy.
At the Trainer's Training, we:
- Learn how to present the material of Radical Honesty Workshops
- Develop Gestalt Therapy and Radical Honesty hot seat skills
- Receive feedback from the training staff about your progress
- Get coaching on how to set up your business and make a living from it
- Get help bringing your project of Radical Honesty to the world
Requirements for Attendance
- Completion of at least one 8-Day Residential Workshop
*Attendance at a Trainer's Workshop does not guarantee certification.
Certification is based on:
- Quality of contact
- Resentments and appreciations
- Communication with Parents
- Communication with Spouse and Past Involvements
- Communication with Children
- Completing of Past Events
Radical Honesty Attainments
- Co-led Weekend Workshops
- Co-led Residential Workshops
- Ran practice group
Philosophy of the Radical Honesty
Radical Honesty Trainers are self-motivated, self-actualizing people. A Radical Honesty Trainer is responsible for trainer herself. Trainers train themselves and use Radical Honesty Enterprises as a resource fro doing that. Trainers ask for what they need, and if a Trainer does not know what she needs, she says so and asks for coaching about that.
Ultimately, what Radical Honesty Enterprises provides is the context within which you train yourself.
Just as personal and social transformation are intimately linked, a Radical Honesty Trainer's Training and the training of the whole Trainer body (i.e. all the Trainers) are intimately linked.
What does that mean? We are a community that is training itself, and how that happens is via individuals training themselves and training others in the community. Learn and share what you learn with everyone else for your own and their benefit.
Upcoming Trainers' Trainings
Need more info?
Contact Lindsay at: firstname.lastname@example.org